Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things that inspire me..

I'm a big fan of well..Strange things.. I've never been a fan of super clean and sleek designs..I more then to like things a bit beat up and dirty.. I hate symmetry even though most sculpting requires it but I tend on my own work to like some things just a little off center.. when I sculpt a base for sale or a one off figure..I try to think of it as a snap shot taken on the move.. not centered.. maybe a little out of focus.. but yet interesting.

I've done a lot of sculpting in the "Steampunk" theme, but one thing that has really caught my eye is something termed "Dieselpunk" Sort of after the Steampunk age I guess you would say.. Like World War I and to the mid 30's,

I found this Blog and I thought I would share it with you.

Dieselpunk

Have a look.. maybe you will find it interesting..


No comments:

Post a Comment